Thursday, February 26, 2009

Melting Snowball... Hope the Ark is Ready

Heeheehee... Yep, lots of blog updates. And what's below for the month of February is only about a third of what I planned to write.... but I decided it was better to get something posted than to have everything perfect and never posted... the giant snowball of getting behind and trying to catch up! I was trying to write them all and post then in order, but I just kept getting further and further behind.

The posts from "Cliff Notes" onward are posted in chronological order top to bottom. Usually it is the other way around (newest posts on top), but since I wrote these offline I posted them so that you could just read straight down the page.

They say pride goest (goeth?) before a fall... I was so pleased in December to have written regular posts! And then *boom* January: 4 posts. Oh well. It was actually pretty cool: I spent less than 10 hours online for the entire month of January. That's probably less time than I have spent online in any month for at least ten years... or whenever it was that internet came into my life. And I didn't miss it. Actually, the few times I went online, I couldn't wait to get away from the computer. I could actually smell the computers when I went in to the internet cafe. I thought I had kicked the habit, but I will admit that when I started going online again in February, all of a sudden I was obsessed. I was having cravings to go online. All of my online time for the beginning of Fenruary was spent finishing up an application for grad school. I had done most of it before I left, but not quite all.... even though I knew it would be a pain to do from India. Big thanks to my long distance proofreaders and mailing staff :) It was quite weird to be back in that world...

So, there may be more backlog blogposts, but for now I'm going to just see about updating regularly :)

No comments: