Thursday, February 26, 2009

Pictures (aka my dad and Martin are rockstars)

So I have been lugging around a massive camera taking thousands of pictures of India, but not doing much of anything with them. Fortunately, I have awesome people in my life-- specifically my dad and Martin-- who take care of that for me.

Check the top right side of the blog for a link to my flickr site. My dad last posted India pictures at the end of January, but I don't think I ever mentioned that here (that being during the blog drought and all). Also, at the moment, you can see pictures of the Chinese New Year's party that my parents and Miss Candy hosted at our house. I promise that will one day I will write titles and captions for the photos, but in the meantime the ones my dad has posted are pretty accurate.

And Martin has posted an excellent selection of photos here and there. Most of them are pictures I took, although he did the work of compressing them to a reasonable size, choosing the best ones (he's much more equanimous when it comes to that), and writing captions.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What Brianna somehow did not mention is she has sent 2 bundles of photos on CDs totaling over 3000 pictures with no hints as to what Im looking at. Hopefully I have posted shots that have a reasonable representation of her travels. I'm certain that when she returns home there will be lots of photo updates of items I missed, or didn't realize the signifigance of what I was looking at
Bri's Dad

Sylvia said...

thank you for the pics...
your posts really interesting and fun... :) I loved the ones on the temples...

Bri said...

Just in case anybody has any doubts, I wanted to say that my dad has done an awesome job posting pictures! Even his captions are pretty much exactly what I would say :)

Lori said...

Bri, I am happy to have you back on your blog. I am heading over to look at the pictures right now!