Friday, November 21, 2008

chooo choooo

The internet cafe is closing (and I need to get to bed anyway.... jetlag is such a pain!), but a quick note to say that tomorrow I am hopping on a 8am train to Bangalore... that arrives at 8am on Sunday. Yep, 24 hours on a train. Should have much to tell. I also have much to tell about my visit today to the Dharavi slums. But I think the internet cafe closed sixty seconds ago....

PS I had more amazing food today. Veg korma for lunch and fresh squeezed sugar cane juice for a snack and some veg roll from a street stall for dinner-- a renowned street stall (I don't know what it was because we just told the guy to bring us the best thing)

1 comment:

Lori said...

I am so happy you made it to India. While the food stories don't sound all that appetizing to this picky eater, it's been great to hear all the travel stories. Can't wait to see pictures!